Intex Swimming Pool Inflatable pool for adults kids families child aqua summer water 58484
Free home delivery + Cash on Delivery all around Pakistan.
Product Size: 120″X72″X22″
Package Dimension: 16 in x 18 in x 4.5 in
Package Weight: 15.43 lbs
Package Size: 120″X72″X22″
Make a splash this summer with the Intex Swim Center™ Family Pool! The wide side walls allow for the maximum playroom, and three air chambers, each with a combo valve, make inflation and deflation a breeze. 4. A drain plug is included for convenience. Your family and friends can keep cool and enjoy this fun pool, all summer long! Age grade: 6+ years. Approximate inflated size: 120”L x 72”W x 22”H. Water Capacity: 264 gallons (14-1/2” of wall height).
Includes Three air chambers with combo valves. Drain plug. Repair patch.
|Package Dimension||16 in x 18 in x 4.5 in|
|Package Weight||15.43 lbs|
Be sure to read these important safety tips before using Intex products.
Water recreation is both fun and therapeutic. However, it involves inherent risks of injury and death. To reduce these risks, read and follow all product, package and package-insert warnings and instructions. These materials cover common risks of water recreation, but they don’t encompass every risk and danger as unforeseen conditions can occur.
It’s important to familiarize yourself with the following general guidelines as well as guidelines provided by nationally recognized safety organizations.
To Reduce the Risk of Drowning and Injury
- STAY AWAY FROM
DRAINS & SUCTION
- Learn how to swim.
- Provide constant supervision. A competent adult should be appointed as a “lifeguard” or water watcher, especially when children are in and around the pool.
- Take the time to learn CPR and first aid.
- Instruct anyone who is supervising pool users about potential pool hazards and about the use of protective devices like locked doors, barriers, etc.
- Always use common sense and good judgment when enjoying any water activity.
- Supervise, supervise, supervise.
- Safe swimming depends on constant attention to the rules. A “NO DIVING” sign should be posted near your pool to help keep everyone alert to the danger. You may also wish to laminate the sign to protect it from the elements